SimonsVoss transponder as a modern key
- Transponder has a handy format, diameter 42 mm, height 13.7 mm
- Batteries last at least 5 years to max. 10 years
- Commercially available button cell CR2032 easily exchangeable
- Transponders can be registered in several different locking systems at the same time.
- Transponder communicates wirelessly with the door lock (SimonsVoss locking cylinder, Smart Handle, Smart Relay or furniture lock).
- The transponder is neutral. This means that it can be deleted at will and reused in another locking system.
- The transponder can be read out using software and displays the name of the owner. (Of course not with other locking systems)
- With frequent use, the rubber on the push button wears out. SimonsVoss offers inexpensive replacement transponder housings for this purpose. The transponder consists of 2 plastic half shells clipped together. These can be separated. Remove the circuit board and insert it into the new half shell. Place the upper part on top and press it together with a clip. One has then again for many years a new transponder.
You can order transponder replacement housings here.
Please send your request by mail. We will send you all SimonsVoss products at a discount. We will be happy to make you an offer.